Delivery is a necessity for many restaurants to meet customer demand. The growth of online ordering and delivery has made it easier than ever for customers to enjoy delicious food from their couch. Many customers expect restaurants to have delivery, whether it is an in-house service or through a third-party delivery service. Restaurants that introduce delivery will attract more customers and grow their sales.
Here are several tips that will help your restaurant successfully add a delivery service:
- Determine Your Food’s Perishability
- Prioritize Communication Between Customers, Restaurant Employees, and Drivers
- Methodically Introduce the Service
- Determine the Optimal Number of Drivers Needed
- Offer New Menu Creations Exclusively for Delivery
These strategies will help your restaurant utilize delivery effectively and appeal to the widest range of potential customers.
For more information about each tip, please read on at Hospitality Technology.