Fall brings colder weather, holidays, and lots of delicious flavored baked goods. Everyone looks forward to the rich and warming flavors of autumn and the holidays. There is nothing more fitting than cupcakes filled with pumpkin spice and rich cream cheese frosting. This is destined to be a fan favorite!
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, combine pumpkin, molasses, and vanilla.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low and beat in eggs, one at a time. Then alternately add flour and pumpkin mixture, beating until just combined.
- Divide batter among muffin-pan cups (heaping 1/4 cup each) and bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; let cool 5 minutes before removing cupcakes from pan to cool completely.
- Make Cream Cheese Frosting: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, and butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. To serve, frost cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Buchmann Eggs has all of the highest quality ingredients for your operation to make these delicious creations. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you in increasing sales and customer satisfaction!